Coin & Currency (48)
Education, Books & Fun Things (40)
Gold Cleanup and Matting (73)
Hignbankers & Dredges & Accessories (139)
Metal Detectors & Accessories (109)
NEW PRODUCTS (11)
Pans, Classifiers & Accessories (201)
Rock Crushers (5)
Rocks, Minerals, & Fossils (63)
Sluices & Stands (49)
Gold-n-Sand - Extreme Pro Hand Dredge ($129.00)
II am a hobbyist prospector and did not need to spring the money out on a $1,000 dredge that really isn't worth it here in the midlands of SC.
Bad news first:
1. The hose comes out of your bucket if you pump too hard for too long.
2. The nozzles get jammed quickly, especially the sniper nozzle.
3. The video shows a tether on the user. That needs to be standard since the hose comes out.
4. Needs a second handle for your other hand.
The good news:
1. Excellent portable dredge that lets you work an area without having to dump gravel every pump like the cheap dredges.
2. The sniper nozzle gets into crevices like an over-eager proctologist.
3. Great PT, hooah. (exercise).
4. Can pump submerged for those deeper holes.
5. The bucket has a screw-on lid.
The only real reason this dredge isn't a 5-star is because of that hose that comes out of the bucket when you pump too hard for too long.View this product →
Paydirt - Nugget Bag NC & CA GOLD ($75.00)
I have bought many bags from a lot of different places and this dirt was by far the best I have gotten. You get nearly enough gold to pay for the bag. A lot better then the rest out there.View this product →